Many of our services address a special need of a particular population who may not be aware of the different ways of approaching academic, business and career success!
- EMPLOYMENT RECRUITMENT
- FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS
- MILITARY AND VETERANS
- MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS
- NON-TRADITIONAL JOB SEEKERS
- PRISION-T0-SCHOOL-TO WORK TRAINING
Addressing the educational needs of all students is becoming increasingly complex, due to the diverse backgrounds and social settings from which students originate (Lewis, 2001). This reality places many students at risk of not receiving high quality education from many of our public schools. Academic Success is a supportive service taught by highly trained educators, designed to help struggling students within the privacy of their own homes, reach and maintain their academic goals. Our Top Notch educators are trained in English language learning, and multi-cultural instruction. We offer individualized and group-facilitated experiences, in general education and general academic assistance. We offer academic coaching; tutoring and all educational services are designed to help you learn how to learn. Our student-centered approach has helped many of our clients become more independent, self-directed, and self-regulated with their learning.
Earn a Top-Ranked Master’s Degree from Anywhere in the World with the USC Rossier School of Education
Ranked among the top-20 schools of education in the United Stated, the USC Rossier School of Education offers select master’s degree programs for aspiring and established teachers delivered online. Through live, face-to-face online classes and field experiences completed in students’ own communities or classrooms, these programs prepare teachers to promote positive learning experiences across a range of educational settings. Available Programs:
- Master of Arts in Teaching: Designed for aspiring K-12 teachers, this program prepares teachers to address the learning needs of students in today’s classrooms. Students have the opportunity to select from a range of concentrations of study, and graduates of this program are eligible to be recommended for a California Teaching Credential.
- Master of Arts in Teaching – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL): This degree option prepares English language teaching specialists to work in educational settings at home and abroad.
- Master of Education in Teacher Leadership: For established teachers who are looking to take on leadership roles in their schools or communities, this degree helps students develop advanced teaching strategies and address problems of practice in new, innovative ways. Concentrations include Differing Abilities, Elementary STEM, Secondary STEM and Secondary Humanities.
USC Rossier also offers a Special Education Credential and Gifted Certificate delivered online.